Henkel Australia Pty Ltd Loctite Quiz Competition
Trade Promotion Lottery Terms and Conditions
Competition Number: NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/04558
1. The Promoter of the Loctite Quiz Competition (COMPETITION) is Henkel Australia Pty Ltd ABN Limited 82 001 302 996 (HENKEL), located at 135-141 Canterbury Road, Kilsyth, Victoria 3137 (HENKEL’S OFFICE); phone: 03 9724 6444.
2. Entry is open from 8:00am on 9 June 2016 to all Australia and New Zealand businesses.
3. Entry closes at 5:00pm on 23 June 2016.
4. Each eligible entry will receive a small “thank you” gift (GIFT) of a value less than $10, while supplies last. The prize of a wireless induction speaker (valued at less than $30) will be awarded to ten (10) winners of the Competition (the PRIZE).
5. To be eligible to win the Prize, you must correctly answer the quiz questions and provide the personal information on the quiz form at the following web address:
6. One entry per person is allowed for this Competition.
7. All entries that are incomplete or incomprehensible or are not completed by the close date stated in clause 3 will be deemed invalid.
9. Employees (including their family members) of Henkel and its related entities are not eligible to enter the Competition.
10. The winner of the Prize will be drawn at Henkel’s Office by a barrel draw on 24 June 2016 (DRAWING DATE) between 9:00am and 1:00pm. The winner need not be present at the drawing.
11. The winner of the Prize will be announced before 5:00pm on 24 June 2016 and will be contacted personally by phone or e-mail and their name published on Henkel’s website at www.loctite-success.com.au.
12. The Gift will be shipped to qualified entrants within four weeks of the close date in clause 3. The Prize will be dispatched to the winner via posted mail within four weeks of the Drawing Date unless Henkel and the winner agree upon another method for the delivery or collection of the Prize.
13. If, despite every reasonable effort, Henkel cannot establish personal contact with the winner, the Prize will be retained for 3 months after the Drawing Date. At the end of 3 months, if the Prize remains unclaimed, a re-draw will take place at Henkel’s Office on 26 September 2016 between 9:00am and 1:00pm. The winner of the re-draw will be contacted personally by phone or e-mail and their name published on Henkel’s website at www.loctite-success.com.au.
14. The Prize is not redeemable for cash, and no alternate or substitute prize will be offered or made available.
15. Henkel has absolute discretion and reserves all rights to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that it deems is not in accordance with these Terms.
16. The winner of the Competition consents that Henkel may use their name and image for the purpose of publicity and promotion and acknowledges that Henkel will own the copyright in any such images.
17. In the event that Henkel is unable to supply the specified Prize in clause 4 for any reason, Henkel reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal monetary value, subject to written approval from the relevant regulatory authorities.
18. Henkel does not accept responsibility for late entries or any other entries which are not properly received.
19. Henkel will not be liable for any damages or loss suffered as a result of:
(a) entry into the Competition;
(b) misplacement, theft or damage to the Prize once it is received by the winner; or
(c) use of the Prize.
20. Any tax implications resulting from winning the Prize will remain the responsibility of the prize winner and not Henkel.
21. Henkel will bear no liability or responsibility for any issues or faults of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in the Competition.
22. Henkel’s decision in relation to the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. All entrants agree to all Terms set out in this document.